Everyone would want a iPhone SE battery life can last longer, especially if they are traveling and hard to find a socket to charge their iPhone. There are some tips that you can use in order to save battery power of your Apple iPhone SE.
Tips to Make a Longer Battery Life on iPhone SE
- Turn off your 4G or internet network. If 4G is not available where you are or you don’t need internet access make sure you turn it off. Tap Settings → Cell → Turn Off 4G.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi network. If you are traveling in a public place and you turn on the Wi-Fi network to access the Internet but you don’t find a network, typically you forget to turn it off. Of course it was consuming battery power. To turn off Wi-Fi, tap Settings → Wi-Fi → Off or swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center and press the white button that Wi-Fi was dim.
- Turn off Location Services. Be sure it when you have finished using locations, you turn it off. Go to Settings → Privacy → Location Services.
- Turn on Airplane Mode. When the network you’re out of range, you can activate this mode by simply pressing the plane icon.
- Use Fetch Instead Push. You can set your iPhone to sync with the cloud services you use on a specified time interval or you can synchronize manually. Tap Settings → Mail, Contacts, Calendar → Fetch New Data → Push Off.
- Cellular Data. If you already don’t need an internet connection or access to the Internet, make sure you turn off the cellular data. Tap → Settings → Cellular Mobile Data Off.
- Bluetooth. When you don’t have a Bluetooth device that is connected and do not plan to use for the time being we recommend for you to turn it off. Tap Settings → Bluetooth → Off.
- Use Auto – Brightness. Brightness level and overcast condition on your phone screen can determine whether the battery can last a long time or not. You can change the automatic adjustment by opening Settings → Wallpaper & Brightness.